Registration for the 2016 CUEBC Conference at Riverside Secondary School in Port Coquitlam is now full.
- A small, limited number of walk-in spots will be available on October 21 but due to catering deadlines, alternate meal arrangements will be necessary.
Conference mobile app will soon be available at CUEBC.CA/APP
2016 Keynote Speaker will be West Vancouver Superintendent and former principal of Riverside Secondary, Chris Kennedy.
Chris’ reputation is firmly cemented in the BC educational technology scene. He has long been a champion of creative and meaningful uses of personalized technologies for teachers and students. Chris was the principal behind Riverside’s 1-1 technology program and has continued his innovative approach as superintendent in West Vancouver. He is a renowned speaker with a firm understanding of educational technology in the classroom. He is also a former elementary and secondary teacher.
In addition to this, we will also be hosting the BC Early Career Teacher’s Association Pop-Up conference at our event. BCECTA will be offering workshops specifically designed to support early career teachers and TTOCs.
Like every year, we also will feature:
- Exciting and valuable gifts and doors prizes (including a $40+ valued gift for all registrants)
- Over 30+ sessions focused on topics relevant to all K-12 interests and skills
- Hot catered lunch and snacks
- Great opportunities to network and connect with like-minded colleagues
- Opportunities to try out and enjoy hands-on experiences with a variety of emerging technologies
- NEW! – All CUEBC registrants have the opportunity to book free tickets to the Code Class event on Saturday, Oct 22 at Riverside. This day long intensive will go into much more detail on coding for the classroom and computational thinking. Visit CodeClass.ca after registering for CUEBC to secure your place.
Keep checking in with us at CUEBC.ca and follow us on Twitter @CUEBC to be the first to hear about more conference details
Vendors and Presenters will have reserved parking areas at the front and south side of the school (Blue & Red lots)
Parking will be limited so please consider car-pooling to the event. The school is a short walk from downtown Port Coquitlam, a central hub on several bus routes.
Please give yourself ample time to find parking. Overflow parking is available at Gates Park (Pink lot) and on surrounding residential streets.